Highlights

The art of Kajsa Flinkfeldt

Fantasy and reality painted with watercolours.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Hello from a beginner!

Welcome to my brand new blog! This is, more or less, an experiment. Ever since I shut down my homepage last spring, I´ve been thinking, maybe a blog is a faster and simpler way to display my art. Being a beginner at blogging and sitebuilding, I guess I will have to learn as I go along how everything works. So, if things don´t work properly here, you know why...;)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I'm so excited to get a little insight on your processes and inspirations! Looking forward to see what you do with your blog :)
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Good luck with blogging! I'll be visiting here as I visit your gallery on DA :)

    ReplyDelete